To pay off your mortgage faster, you need a plan right from the start. Here are some important steps in that plan.
- If you get a raise, increase your payments by the same percentage.
- If you get a bonus, make a lump sum payment.
- Make accelerated bi-weekly payments. This is a fairly painless way to make an extra payment every year.
- Put aside savings for annual lump sum payments. These can have a HUGE impact on total interest paid.
- Round up your payments. Take a number like $1,437.93 and round it up to $1,450. Even that tiny amount has a big impact over time.
For a free, no obligation Financial Analysis, where you can find out exactly how much interest you can save and how much faster we can help you become mortgage-free, without changing your household budget, contact GTA Mortgage Pros today or take our 90 Second Mortgage Quote at http://www.GTAMortgagePros.com/Apply-Now!