Selected Top Toronto Mortgage, Finance And Other News For The Week
– The Toronto Real Estate Board announced that for the first quarter of 2016, real estate sales were up 15.8% – a new record – in the GTA. Check out their latest update at:
– CBC News discusses how the current Toronto mortgage market and house prices are similar to that in… 1988!
– Trump vs Trump – read about the Real Estate battle happening in Toronto regarding the current Republican front-runner at
– In business news, the competition bureau announced that they sould be stopping their investigation into Google –
Canada’s competition watchdog drops probe into Google
– Billy Biship Toronto island airport has cracked a list of the Top 10 most scenic approaches in a ‘PrivateFly’ survey – CP24 covers this –
– With the Toronto Raptors in the playoffs, take a look and vote on the
Toronto Raptors Top 5 Playoff Moments
– The Player’s Championship Of Curling was in Toronto over the past while. Find out if Canada took home the title against Scotland – find out what happened in the final here
That’s it for next week – message us if you have any comments or questions!
About Our Toronto Mortgage Services
We specialise in helping home owners with their mortgages in the Greater Toronto Area.
We live in, work in and breathe the GTA.
Being located here – the financial services centre of Canada – gives us close relations with almost all the top Canadian financial lenders.
Check out our free Toronto mortgage broker service.
If you have any questions about how any of this works, feel free to reach out to us at:
Or call and instantly speak to an agent 24/7, Monday through Sunday at (647) 691-5553